RE: [ga] WLS: Dotster posts the definitive arguments against it,and more

I have a question too, where does it say ICANN should work towards the
stability and security of the DNS?

IMHO, the WLS can effect the Stability and Security of the Internet and
because of such the service offering should be examined thourghly. Is the
WLS is more important, for whatever reason, than the stability and
security of the internet?

It is these reasons that the ICANN process should review the desires of
registries -- to prevent monopolies from doing stupid things to the naming
infrastructure of a global resource; to prevent greed at the expense of
the DNS.

best,

-rick

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 jeff@neumanfamily.us wrote: