Re: [ga] At-Large

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> I note that the neither the mail exchange you may recall, neither the
> automated at-larg;org process, nor the mail I sent again to Denise
> resulted in my receiving of a registration form for france@large.
> Interesting.

Not only that, but MANY of the members of the current ALOC as organized
by Denise Michel have ADMITTED that they are NOT FAMILIAR with many/all
of the the ICANN issues for which an AtLarge is intended to act as a
countervail!   Seems Denise went about her "outreach" in a rather
methodical manner, Jefsey...

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos