Re: [ga] Proposed GA Working Group on Domain Name Registration Systems

Saturday, Saturday, January 12, 2002, 11:26:27 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Quick questions:

> (1)    So you support the creation of a working group on registration systems
> with a present focus on deletions and expirations ?

If the GA Chair decided there was a need for one.

Frankly, if I were GA Chair, I would say one is not necessary.

Consensus is pretty clear on this issue.

A work group should only be created when there is a need to develop a
consensus, in this case, the consensus is already plain to see.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux