[ga] Proposed GA Working Group on Domain Name Registration Systems

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:07:31 -0800, William X Walsh wrote:

> Saturday, Saturday, January 12, 2002, 8:41:21 PM, DPF wrote:

> > Likewise wrt setting up a WG.  The GA Chair should be able to read the
> > mood of the GA and either set up a GA Working Group or preferably ask
> > the NC to set up a DNSO Working Group on the issue.
>
> > We should reserve votes to when they are really needed, and let the GA
> > Chair call them.
>
> Very well articulated, and I support this point 110%.

Hi William

Quick questions:

(1)    So you support the creation of a working group on registration systems
with a present focus on deletions and expirations ?

(2)    Who would you recommend as Chair of that working group?

(3)    Does that mean you are prepared to allow that working group to use the
[ga-sys] mailing list for their deliberations?

If so, I think we can say we have general consensus without a poll.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss