[ga] Proposed GA Working Group on Domain Name Registration Systems

On  Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:44:39 +0100 (MET), Eric Dierker wrote:

> Please take notice that certain members of the GA of the DNSO of ICANN
> are forming a working group to attempt to reach some consensus on the
> matters of policy regarding Domain Name deletions.

Hi Eric

A la Jeff Williams, I propose a poll:

In relation to setting up a GA working group on domain name registration
systems to address important issues such as domain name expirations and
deletions:

In favor of setting up a GA working group  [x]
Against setting up a GA working group [ ]
No opinion on setting up a GA working group [ ]

I'd appreciate if those with "no opinion" would vote accordingly.  Thanks.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss