Re: [ga] search engines

Hello,

--- JessWest@aol.com wrote:
> interesting !
>
> This is from http://unclaimeddomains.com
>
> This is referring to the names that are dropped by  InterNIC.
>
> But for the average chump... none of that will ever matter.
> Because UnclaimedDomains.com has exclusive, insider access to these
> newly
> expired names, and our members are the only people on the internet
> who get to
> see them!

That's just pure marketing-speak, Jess, and has no basis in reality.
There's lots of competition in the drop list providers market too.
Without naming them all, one free source is NameWinner's "Starting
Line", at http://www.namewinner.com/search.php . There are at least a
dozen others that are providing the lists, and many generate their own
lists based on the raw "Zone Files" provided by Verisign. Of course,
Verisign will count those as part of the 100 million "checks" to the
system daily, and could reduce the load if they provided a daily
complete list.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/