Re: [ga] WG Delete Progress

No,

It is getting all so serious with ourselves that we cannot move forward.  That
destroys lists.  Did you know that mean and viscious attacks increase participation
on lists quantitatively?  But pleasantness and humor exponentially increases our
odds at consensus.

I also think that the main cause of destroying lists is "professional" list destroyers.
Kooks like me do not destroy anything except a closed mind.
On our beta sites I log on as the destroyer, because by my ineptness I invariably
find a user friendly flaw in the programs.  I punched in Bangladesh for the country
and a zip code and it fouled the system just last wednesday.

But if you talk about a Billion users and how they are effected and how
and what influences them, then you need to open the horizons.

Morality is coming into the Internet, would you have us stick our heads in the
sand and pretend it does not exist?  Our code writers may no longer pretend
that all they have to think about is code.  They must think of effects on users.
--------

Written to me by a good friend of this list;