[ga] Re: NC Structure Task Force

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 03:08:00 +1100, "Patrick Corliss"
<patrick@quad.net.au> wrote:

>Hi David
>
>On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:57:44 +1300, David Farrar wrote:
>http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg02893.html
>
>> GA members will be interested in the expanded terms of reference for
>> the structure taskforce.
>
>Thank you, David.  I believe you referenced what Philip Sheppard called
>the "Extended Terms of Reference" at:
>http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-str/Arc00/msg00012.html
>
>Subsequently there were a few suggested changes leading Philip Sheppard
>to propose a "Final Terms of Reference" at:
>http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-str/Arc00/msg00031.html
>
>However, it looks to me as if further comments by yourself, Raul Echeberria
>and others, may have led to late changes to this "final" terms of reference.
>
>Would it be possible for you to confirm whether this has resulted in a "Final,
>Final" or not?  I'd also ask for any further input from the GA membership.

Indeed it is not yet final.  In fact there is still a lack of clarity
even over who is entitled to be a member of the TF.

>> The GA has already made a proposal for a bicameral DNSO which I will
>> present at the appropriate time.  I'll keep people informed of other
>> proposals as they come forward.
>
>I believe you have now posted something to this effect at:
>http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-str/Arc00/msg00044.html

Yep - once the positions of the other constituencies were posted I
felt it was appropriate to post the GA resolution.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527