[ga] members.icann.org

Dear Stuart,

When typing in http://icann.org I came across this new page which states:
There is no web site at the Internet address that you entered. Please click
below on the web site you want to visit.  It then lists a number of sites
including:

members.icann.org: The web site for the ICANN at-large membership program.
This program was active in 2000 and led to the selection of five ICANN Board
members through an online vote. It is currently dormant while the At-Large
Study Committee formulates recommendations for future participation by and
representation of Internet users within ICANN.

May I ask why members.icann.org needs to remain dormant?  Why not open it now
to begin receiving input?  We don't need a committee recommendation to know
that an interactive website would be of value to the At-large.  Perhaps this
would enable the At-Large to better build their own domicile and lessen the
workload on both the Committee and the Staff.

Best regards,
Danny