[ga] ORG task force

The ORG task force, of which I had the honour to be a member for the
GA, just concluded its report, which will go to the NC.

The text (preliminary) is right now already available in the archive
of the mailing list of the task force:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-org/Arc00/msg00239.html

Professor Milton Mueller did all the real work of keeping things
going, maintaining targets and perspectives, and arriving at a 'text',
which is way more difficult, and more work, than sending a comment, as
we all know...  Task force members' input was there from all
perspectives. I have no bad feelings about this task force. Thanks for
letting me participate!

Now, the final outcome of this effort will heavily depend on those
applying as the new organization to 'run' ORG. This is certainly
beyond the task force and this list even more. But work has to start
on this now, even though ICANN staff/board has to put out a request
for applications, which will not be very soon. But I guess some
willing to take over .ORG have already started...

You know where to find me.

--
Marc@Schneiders.ORG