[ga] DPF support of Derek's proposition

Dear DPF,
you propose us 7 or 9 "Patrick Corlisses", i.e. good will people trying to
make enforced an agenda without corrdination nor conesensus. This will
result in :

- 11 mails a day about the discussions of this group to be public or not
- 5 about the fact they must be archived or not
- 3 about them being on the the GA-Full but noton the GA
- 7 from Patrick explaining that this dicussion is to be on ga-review
- 1 from Danny to say it should be on ga-icann, then that it is true it
could be on ga-review
- 5 from each "director" to remind people that they should remember their
own agenda
- 11 from people saracastic about the 5 reminders
- 3 good will mail to calm down the sarcastics
- 7 mails to explain how we could find a better system
- 12 supporting a similar policy to the one of the 7 or 9 directors in
their areas (i.e. 84 to 108)
- 5 to propose new interests
-  3 proposing a better organization for the ExecComm
- 2 proposing every two days a new name for the ExecComm
- 13 to abusively explain why so and so is stupid about criticising the
Director
- 9 explaining why one Director has better understood the agenda of another
Director than that Director
- 3 feeling abused by the mails from the Directors and asking them to clarify
- 7 to explain that the Director abuse cannot be legally handdle as we are
international
- 3 explaining that in their place the law is different and could apply
- 2 asking why we could not make that law entered in the bylaws
- 7 explaining that all this mess is the fault of Louis Touton, Lynn Stuart...
- 12 asking if at the end of the day the DNSO GA could not be interested in
DNS matters.
etc..; etc...

Jefsey