Re: [ga] Reply to William Walsh

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> Spare me, Danny. Until you step up and become the leader you should
> be, I will be here, a thorn in your side.  The day you start to show
> that you are becoming that leader, that day you will instead have my
> undivided support, as you had my vote for this position.

But, this is wonderful!  Excellent! William and Danny, I urge the two of you to
offer each other a hand and put this feud aside.  I know we can work together.
Willaim, I think Danny is trying hard to be what he promised us when he sought
election.  Though his manner might have been rather roundabout, I think he may be
on the right track.  I think that Danny will deliver, if we give him a chance.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos