[ga] Reply to William Walsh

Hello William,

Your incessant droning about what the Chairs should and should not be doing
is becoming rather odious.  Patrick has politely asked you , "whether you
see a place for working groups with the General Assembly?  Or do you see the
whole thing as a single "chat room" as Eric has called it?"  Instead of
giving him a direct answer you choose to pursue this unending litany.  As
much as you speak about leadership, you appear to be looking for nothing
more than a chat-room moderator.   I would offer you the job, but you have
turned down every offer made to you so far.

If you are not willing to participate in a meaningful fashion, or to provide
direct answers to direct questions when politely asked, perhaps it is time
that you should consider resigning from this list.

You have implied that I come in every few days and preach about
dismantlement.  Sorry to have to be the one to bring it to your attention,
but the restructuring of ICANN, especially in view of the action of the
ccTLD community, is very much a real issue.    The only one that appears to
be up on a soapbox and preaching is you.

I do so much regret that I haven't kept you entertained in the last 3 days
after posting my preliminary 52K post to the dot org list... some will
understand that research takes time and that the Chair has other projects
and more to do than to daily engage in banter with WXW.   Some of us also
understand that we have lives, and family, and obligations which
occasionally will pull us away from the lists.

I wonder, is there any list to which you subscribe in which you haven't
attacked the Chairs?