[ga] DNSO Board Elections

Dear members,

Our Secretariat has provided URLS for reference regarding past procedures
utilized in the GA's nomination of Board Directors:

The last year (2000) election o the ICANN Board is in:
http://www.dnso.org/elections/2000.DNSO-ICANN-election-result.html
It references:
http://www.dnso.org/elections/2000.DNSO-ICANN-election.html
with the recall of all rules.

As the Names Council must set the timeline for such process, and must
resolve to either adopt the same procedures as last year or to invoke new
procedures, I will forward a request to Phil Sheppard to have this item
added to the upcoming Names Council teleconference agenda.