Re: [ga]elections NO! BOYCOTT

This is a very bad and serious situation.  I am very sorry that it has come to
this point.  Mr. Younger is my friend and my chair.  He has one agenda and that
is to do the right thing for the populace of the GA.  Mr. Phil I do not see
such transparency in how you handle your position. {{ just in case you missed
something, you are our servant --end of story}} I understand how a *staff* gets
all together and protects their position but I expect better out of my
Council.  I do not advocate it at this time but we must be prepared.  How do we
remove our representatives on the council.

I know Danny and I have had many an argument with him.  But if he takes such a
stance then I trust him and will follow him.  I know he speaks as much for my
children as I do.

As for Corliss I think he is right and requires some cooperation.  We must
support both of our elected officials and do it now.

On a historical level I think something has ruined a cop esthetic deal because
our Chairs would not capitulate to the improper whims of the NC. Well good for
them and good for the GA.

Think of this;!!  Let us all quit.  Nobody post a word except for fun for a
week. Where would the NC and the BoD claim bottoms-up or transparency. We got
the UDRP, FTAA, dotKIDS and the IDNH and privacy matters coming on heavy.  How
say thee noble constituency and assembly let us boycott.  Yes I said BOYCOTT.
If we just quit they have no safety valve left. They have not enacted an
individuals group and they have laid waste to the At-Large.

Sincerely
Eric

(I suppose this ruins my election to the TF, shoot)