[ga] Announcement

Dear members,
I have received the following message:

Hi Danny,

You may remember meeting me in Melbourne, before you took on your present
task with DNSO.

My current task is managing the RFP process for DNSO NC for an Information
and Technical Services Manager and Information Services provision. Responses
close on June 20, and details can be found at www.dnso.org.

I'm interested to know whether any announcement about this has appeared on
the GA mailing list yet. If not, I'm interested to see that it does fairly
quickly, can you help? This might appeal to someone already associated with
the ICANN processes.

Thanks if you can help,
Keep smiling,

Ian Peter