Re: [ga] "They're Coming To Take Me Away. Ha Ha."

I agree that it is flawed; to add another example:
Question 9 contains superfluous single questions like
9.A (should the Whois contain the SLD?) and then question
groups like 9.I (name, postal address, e-mail address,
voice telephone number, fax number) where the necessary
differentiation is not possible. I might want to keep
the name of the administrative contact in the database,
but not his or her phone number, or I may want to
have opt-in or opt-out mechanisms.

Additionally, the explanations are in ICANNese language
at the extreme.

I hope that both respondents and those analysing the
comments make good use of the free text areas!

Best regards,
/// Alexander