Re[2]: [ga] DPF support of Derek's proposition

Hello Patrick,

Thursday, June 14, 2001, 8:24:15 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> Here's just one comment I made to you on Fri, 20 Apr 2001 02:02:21 +1000
> when I wrote:

>> My "agenda" as you call it is to be altruistic, helpful, honest and
>> hard-working.  Nobody spends more time trying to build consensus
>> (writing long letters to people like you, for example) than I do.  I
>> could go on but I feel it's a waste of time . . .

Sorry, Patrick, but as a recipient of some of those emails from you, I
take exception to your characterization of them as something you are
doing to build consensus in a non-biased way.

In fact, those messages are almost always much more like attempts to
convince others that your position is for the most part correct and
really doing nothing more than trying to solicit support or get a jump
on what the criticisms will be.

To be honest, I haven't seen much from either you or Danny on the
front of trying to help build consensus.

It is quite disappointing.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh