Re: WXW GA Director - Re: [ga] Reply to William Walsh

Hello Derek,

There are no GA directors, and this body can work within itself, it
does not need to elect "representatives" to an executive board to get
results.

That removes the entire purpose of the GA.

The suggestion is out of bounds, since it would require a change of
the DNSO charter anyway.