Re: [ga] DPF support of Derek's proposition

The body of representatives I have suggested set scheduled agenda.  I suggest that
that GA body strictly follow the agenda and schedule.  The body of representatives
should weigh constructive information in the GA forum and put forth their own
opinions regarding subject matter and/or ask for more information regarding the
subject matter.  For this to work, the process is open and transparent.

There will be some who cannot do more than chat in the GA forum.  I stress that
the GA body should ignore the static that is not constructive and move forward
with the GA schedule and establish GA positions from the valid consensus.  I
believe that what I have proposed with the GA body will stop most of the static
currently in the GA and snap the GA into line.

Do we have 9 people willing to stand behind the GA for 2 months?  If we do, then
we have the GA body I have suggested and the ability to produce valid GA
positions.  1 week before the GA body 2 month term expires, the GA active
participants review the GA body performance and replaces certain representatives
if this is decided by the GA active participants.  This should cause the GA body
representatives to make of record why they support, or don't support, subject
matter.  This further fosters the valid consensus process and the development of
GA positions.

At some point the GA needs to grow up.  There is no malicious conspiracy in this
and I believe that the active participants want the GA to work.  Therefore, it
will work.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman