[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Path of Practical Utility - WXW hand holding required...

WXW and all,

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Hello NameCritic,
>
> Chris, I hate to have to hold your hand and explain things, but I
> Recognize that somtimes you just can't understand what is being
> discussed and need that kind of hand holding.  Let me provide that for
> you this morning.

  Judging from you response's to Chris below, you are the one in need of
some hand holding...  (See my comments to confirm below)

> > Hey your list is shorter than Patrick's List. Ahh it's ok WXW, they say List
> > size doesn't matter so don't let it get you down.
>
> Yes, this list was just a list from Patrick's list that were ALL ONE
> LIST, except for the abuse list which is not a GA list at all.

  Perhaps you forgot the GA-Full list here?  (Example of hand holding
required)...

> Did you not read what was written and just jump to conclusions?
>
> Sure looks like it.

  Looks like which or what?  ( 2nd example of hand holding required)

> Might want to READ the emails before flying off the handle Chris, you
> know what they say about the word "assume."

  I would again suggest that you do the same, WXW, as should everyone.
(3rd example of hand holding required)...

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.