[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Path of Practical Utility

Hello Patrick,

Thursday, July 05, 2001, 8:05:22 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> The plan is quite simple.  The main GA list is overwhelmed with attack and
> division.

According to your standards when addressing my posts, the above is a
personal attack.

You assume that those who do not agree with you or go along with you
are trying to divide and attack.

You simply cannot accept that reasonable people will disagree with
and/or criticize your course of action unless they are trying to
divide and attack the GA.

> The creation of special purpose lists is a good idea.

In your opinion. There are many who disagree, and see instead that the
sublists will have, and in fact have had, negative results.

> I think they could
> succeed and there is evidence from their actual usage.  However, there are
> too many and this causes concern.  Of course, they cannot work if they are
> sabotaged by the few who oppose them.

It's kinda funny, when there are lists that you don't approve of
added, you go on this "there are too many" argument.

> The special purpose lists are here now.  People are using them.  We need to
> make them work or scrap the idea.  Eliminating a few would help.

> That's my view.  What do you think?

Keep them for all I care.  But don't try and force people to use them,
or to force issues off the main list that GA participants decide to
raise there, regardless of your little pet sub lists.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>

--