[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Path of Practical Utility

Dear William

> In your opinion. There are many who disagree, and see instead that the
> sublists will have, and in fact have had, negative results.

There are many more people subscribed to the sublists.

> It's kinda funny, when there are lists that you don't approve of
> added, you go on this "there are too many" argument.

The [ga] lists are as follows:
    ga
    ga-abuse
    ga-digest
    ga-full
    ga-icann
    ga-org
    ga-review
    ga-roots
    ga-rules
    ga-sys
    ga-udrp
Also "announce" and "voters".

How many is too many?  Most people would be happy with three.  Even five.
But when it goes over that people need to count them.  As a test, look at my
list for one minute then get a piece of paper and list the names.  See if
you can remember all thirteen !!

> > The special purpose lists are here now.  People are using them.  We need
> > make them work or scrap the idea.  Eliminating a few would help.
>
> > That's my view.  What do you think?
>
> Keep them for all I care.  But don't try and force people to use them,
> or to force issues off the main list that GA participants decide to
> raise there, regardless of your little pet sub lists.

This rhetoric is not addressing the issues but is a reference to me
personally.

As you would like it clarified, I advise that the list monitors current
definition of "personal attacks, insult and slander" includes any derogatory
references to a person's characteristics and motivations.  That includes
taunting and baiting.

We all know it when we see it.  It school yard stuff.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.