[ga-rules]

Re[2]: [ga-rules] Path of Practical Utility

Hello Patrick,

Thursday, July 05, 2001, 11:22:37 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
>> In your opinion. There are many who disagree, and see instead that the
>> sublists will have, and in fact have had, negative results.

> There are many more people subscribed to the sublists.

How do you count this?

Is each person counted once for each list?

And if you eliminate the list (GA-Roots) that has attracted people who have
otherwise not participated in the DNSO/GA but are only alt.root fans
who flock to any forum that they can on the subject, is the statement
above still true?

Sounds like a very questionable statement of fact that I would like to
see backed up with some data.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>