[ga-rules]

Re[4]: [ga-rules] Path of Practical Utility

Hello NameCritic,

Chris, I hate to have to hold your hand and explain things, but I
Recognize that somtimes you just can't understand what is being
discussed and need that kind of hand holding.  Let me provide that for
you this morning.

Friday, July 06, 2001, 4:24:10 AM, NameCritic wrote:
>> > The [ga] lists are as follows:
>> >     ga
>> >     ga-abuse
>> >     ga-digest
>> >     ga-full
>> > Also "announce" and "voters".

> Hey your list is shorter than Patrick's List. Ahh it's ok WXW, they say List
> size doesn't matter so don't let it get you down.

Yes, this list was just a list from Patrick's list that were ALL ONE
LIST, except for the abuse list which is not a GA list at all.

Did you not read what was written and just jump to conclusions?

Sure looks like it.

Might want to READ the emails before flying off the handle Chris, you
know what they say about the word "assume."

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>

--