[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Path of Practical Utility

Generally I just blow this kind of really ugly self ego stroking garbage off.
(note I am only relating to the post and not the poster) But this is a prime
example of attacking the person and not the post.  It is also a prime example of
how it generally is mixed in with self promotion.  This is a textbook example of
how not to post.

Can we fashion rules to prevent this?  No.  Society must allow for speech which is
unacceptable and hurtful. Mean things like this is what a parent has to endure as
their children grow and develop personalities, we must watch it both from our
children and to our children from other children. It is sad to see it here but
productive if we learn from it and try to fashion our rules around it.

Sincerely,
Eric