[ga-rules]

Re[2]: [ga-rules] Re: Admin note: I have resigned as list monitor

Hello Patrick,

Tuesday, July 03, 2001, 11:58:38 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> Meanwhile, I suggest that with three monitors we go for a majority vote.
> Two out of three gets a person suspended.  Comments anyone?

I suggest that each monitor act independently.

If they receive a complaint, and are the first to act on it, it is
their judgement.

This is in fact what the rules seemed to intend.

And it would allow the complaints to be processed a lot faster.

If the small list committee can't even vote on complaints, imagine if
Joop's way out of line suggestion were adopted?

You want to talk about list paralysis?

Not only that but you would provide all the methods necessary for
someone to completely paralyze the list.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>

--