[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: Admin note: I have resigned as list monitor

Patrick and all,

Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Dear Jeff
>
> >  I am sure I do not agree with Joop on his assertions to which you are
> > replying to here Eric.  If the monitors did not wish to serve than they
> > should have declined early on.  If they did not know what they were
> > getting into (Which I seriously doubt, BTW) than they were agree
> > to take on a task out of ignorance.  That is not a good idea usually.
> > In any event, we the GA participants are better off without them,
>
> How rude.  They did a top job.

  I didn't mean to be rude just direct.  I am sorry you took my comments
as rude.  I don't agree that they did a top job.  After all didn't we just
get done with a call for a poor decision regarding Eric?  I think we did.
And that is only one of several examples...

>  Nobody could anticipate how many hundreds of
> complaints were going to be made.  Just look at all the onlist abuse.

  I don't see that much on list abuse.  Than again my opinion of abuse
and yours likely differ...

> And people wonder why nothing gets done !!!

  The reason(s) are many a varied.  But I believe the biggest one is
that of inane rules...

> > and really they are not needed as anyone can deploy a personal
> > filter should they so choose.  Banning is f form of CENSORSHIP.
> > And CENSORSHIP IN ANY OF IT'S FORMS IS WRONG!
>
> You would say that.

  Yes I sure would!

> Regards
> Patrick Corliss

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.