[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Admin note: I have resigned as list monitor

Dear Jeff

>  I am sure I do not agree with Joop on his assertions to which you are
> replying to here Eric.  If the monitors did not wish to serve than they
> should have declined early on.  If they did not know what they were
> getting into (Which I seriously doubt, BTW) than they were agree
> to take on a task out of ignorance.  That is not a good idea usually.
> In any event, we the GA participants are better off without them,

How rude.  They did a top job.  Nobody could anticipate how many hundreds of
complaints were going to be made.  Just look at all the onlist abuse.

And people wonder why nothing gets done !!!

> and really they are not needed as anyone can deploy a personal
> filter should they so choose.  Banning is f form of CENSORSHIP.
> And CENSORSHIP IN ANY OF IT'S FORMS IS WRONG!

You would say that.

Regards
Patrick Corliss

--