[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Admin note: I have resigned as list monitor

Hi Jeff

>   I didn't mean to be rude just direct.  I am sorry you took my comments
> as rude.  I don't agree that they did a top job.  After all didn't we just
> get done with a call for a poor decision regarding Eric?  I think we did.
> And that is only one of several examples...

Read it again.  In allowing Eric's appeal I carefully said that it was no
reflection on the decision of the list monitors.  Just that Eric had
apologised.

There are no other examples or you would have quoted them..

> >  Nobody could anticipate how many hundreds of
> > complaints were going to be made.  Just look at all the onlist abuse.
>
>   I don't see that much on list abuse.  Than again my opinion of abuse
> and yours likely differ...

Read it again.  You are not subscribed to [ga-abuse] so cannot know how many
complaints are made.  The opinions are those of those making the complaints.

>   The reason(s) are many a varied.  But I believe the biggest one is
> that of inane rules...

The rules say "personal attacks, insults and abuse".  What else?

> > You would say that.
>   Yes I sure would!

But you'd be wrong.  People don't like being insulted.
And it distracts the GA from getting any work done.

Which is one reason we don't achieve anything.

Regards
Patrick Corliss

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.