[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Re: Admin note: I have resigned as list monitor

Hi Jeff

>   IMHO as well a it seems a number of others, the whole list of rules
> for this list is rather vague...

I'd be very happy for you to write a new set of rules.  If you can.

Meanwhile the remaining List Monitors will enforce what we have.
To the best of their ability.

Meanwhile, I suggest that with three monitors we go for a majority vote.
Two out of three gets a person suspended.  Comments anyone?

Best regards
Patrick Corliss

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.