[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] A Fairer Set of Rules, Anyone?

good now we have progress.

And Patrick you are correct those are only one rule.  Remember how that guy
Jesus reduced ten lifetimes into only one rule. Look by the rules as they exist
we cannot get rid of the worst offender.  But if we live by a golden rule we can
nullify his impact which we have been doing.  I know it sounds weird but it
works, just look at me.  A model citizen reformed by good works of others. ;>}.
Let us give lack of censorship a chance.

Sincerely,
Eric
ps by tommorrow I will have good rules following these lines, that is if we do
not boycott.