Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Two Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

Kristy,

What in sam hill is this?  What is the basis? and what is the procedure? What
criteria did you use?  Get a grip, these are public persons I criticize, is
this a totalitarian state?  You are so off base it makes all of Kansas ill.
Are you suggesting that our chair and some dude who calls himself "co-chair"
even though he is "alt-chair are immune and protected from citicism.  (how does
conspiracy to violate the APA sound, not to mention conspiracy to violate the
brown act) Can you spell ACLU.  Oh no don't think I am opposed to my yellow
star.
All of those of us who argue with corliss should wear them.