Re: [ga] Reply to Danny

Well, that was extremely well laid out and I appreciate the work that
went into
it.  My "shouting" is due to the urgency of our situation. The
Congressman and
the DoC are being lobbied plenty hard to come up with an alternative.
The most
important factor being looked at is legitimacy.  BoD and staff keep
pointing to
all of our imput but these guys on the hill are hearing a different tune
and it
rings truer.

Legitimacy is the reason for attacking Corliss and getting it all out in
the
open.  It also is the reason for the constant attacks on due process, or
should
I say lack thereof.

We don't have to stop everything in order to establish a good process
but we at least must do it simultaneously and very quickly.  Anything we
accomplish before this is done will lead to more questionable results
and give the NC and BoD reasons to ignore it.

Please establish one list for development, design and implimentation of
GA
rules.
Ethics,
voting,
list rules,
disqualifiers from office,
privacy versus transparency,
monitors,
secretariat function,
translation or not and when,
motions,
calls and requests.

I agree let us not be distracted by due process give it a list of it's
own.

Of course I will work with you to get this done.

Ultreya,