Re: [ga] List Monitors

Dear Members,

I personally have been infected with cancer and I quickly learned you dang
near have to kill the body in order to save it.  Well I survived and SOCANN
ICANN.
But we have to respect the dignity of due process of rules of order and of
accountability of our leaders.  Personalities are secondary to the rules we
all must follow, and one of the most widely accepted principles in this
regard is that rules be laid out so that it is not the whim of an embodiment
such as an alt-chair that dictates who is allowed rights and who is not.

The transition is over, Harald and Roberto are gone, we now must hold our
officials to the fire.  We must set a bottoms up example for the NC and
BoD.  OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO US.

Walsh just posted basically that we should judge not on affiliation but
actions.  I agree but warn that sometimes an affiliation is an action.
(KKK)(PLO)(CHRISTIAN)(CEO of ???) (BoD of ???)

If you can step back for a moment and not think I just complain and sour
grapes and all, what happened to my appeal;? It was sent to the right places
with confrimation and it just dissappeared. Let us assume I am a complete
flake without cause, at least the appellate body shoud reject my appeal or
deny my claim.  They have sent nothing and therefor spit on the rule of
process.  They could not do more harm than to spit in your eye.

Sincerely,