Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Two Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

Dear Jefsey

Thank you for your critique.  All of the list monitors had the opportunity
to review Ms McKee's comments and none were minded to perform such a
thorough analysis.  Perhaps such notices can be simplified in future.

Use of wording like "I understand that Eric has received a warning" is
normal practice from a person who was not personally and directly involved.
I don't think you should read too much into such remarks.

As William S. Lovell wrote on Sat, 05 May 2001 18:49:51 -0700

> bandwidth spent in discussing sanctioning of members, actual sanctions,
> discussions of sanctions, etc., ought better to be spent on substantive
> issues . . .

However, if you do wish to discuss this issue, or list rules generally, I
would draw your attention to the Internal Processes [ga-int] mailing list
which has been specifically dedicated to that purpose.  You may subscribe to
this list by sending an email to Majordomo@dnso.org with the words
"subscribe ga-int" in the text part of the message.

I am sure you will appreciate my reposting your email to the [ga-int] list
for full and proper discussion by the DNSO General Assembly.

Sincerely
Patrick Corliss
Co-Chair, GA