[ga-full] Re: [aso-policy] RE: [aso-comment] IP address holders - are they represented?

David R. Conrad wrote:

> I gather you have never requested address space from an RIR.

No, but I've been listening to my ISP's complaints, all perfectly
legitimate, for three years. Multiply them by the thousands of other
small-to-middling-size ISPs, and you get a hell of a row.

I know it's in the interests of IBM, MCI,& AT&T to put small
companies out of business, but is it in the interests of the RIRs?
If not, why don't you work things out so that freedom and free
enterprise can continue to flourish on the Internet, instead of
being replaced by the present rampant trend to centralization and
big business/monopolies?

> You might bother looking at how the address infrastructure is handled within
> ICANN.

I've wasted two years reading what ICANN writes or posts. Not a
single thing they've said has been put into practice, just the
opposite. They are professional con artists, whose sole interest is
to take as much power away from individuals as they can. The users
have been swept aside, the ISPs have been swept aside, and sooner or
later you, too, will be swept aside if you don't wise up.