[ga-full] Re: [aso-policy] RE: [aso-comment] IP address holders - are they represented?

Michael,

> > What I would like to see is continued reliance on technical considerations for
> > the allocation of IPv4 address space rather than a system that relies on
> > politics.
> Then don't make allocation decisions without negotiating with ISPs
> and end-users.

I gather you have never requested address space from an RIR.

> And tell ICANN to mind their own f*****g business.

You might bother looking at how the address infrastructure is handled within
ICANN.

What was that part about an informed electorate again?

Rgds,
-drc