[ga-full] Re: [aso-policy] RE: [aso-comment] IP address holders - are they represented?

Michael,

> As
> to RIPE having a mechanism for representative democracy, even if it
> is true it doesn't translate into either the ASO or ICANN.

I'm curious: have you complained to the FCC about not having democratic
representation in the allocation of E.164 addresses to end users?  How 'bout
to the IEEE in the allocation of 802.3 addresses?

Tnx,
-drc