[ga-full] Re: [aso-policy] RE: [aso-comment] IP address holders - are they represented?

Your barking up the wrong tree David.  IP owners already have a degree of
control over the ip infrastructure.  The question is - are they
represented?

The whole ICANN mess could result in the RIR's losing their right to
administer the ip space.  It's happened in domain names, it's happened in
ICANN representation, and the IP infrastructure is no different.

A Vixie control freak approach is not going to work here.

Regards
Joe Baptista