Re: Re[2]: [wg-c] Eureka?

> The view you are asking us to take is an example of the fundamental
> difference in how we view things.  I do not accept that your view is
> correct.

william..

maybe you don't share this view but if you are never going to convince
anyone to just "throw open the net" to unlimited #'s of gtlds. there is no
real trust out there (given the view that regulatory and government agencies
have) and give the fear of abuse that the IP community  has.

your going to also have a tough time getting any individual, authority,
group, or regulatory entity (pick you choice here)  to make another
"political decision" that vests any designee with "instant wealth" which
could be valued in the 100's of millions of dollars given all the current
controversy surrounding com,net,org.

so you can "roll down the road"  with a proposal which i don't believe will
fly ...or maybe we can find an approach that can offer rewards for
entrepreneurial talent as well as providing overall benefits the public

ken