Re: Re[2]: [wg-c] Eureka?

pardon my poor use of words wuilliam...

when i referred to publicly-held financial institutions in my example i ment
public stock ownership or privately held institutions as opposed to "mutual
savings banks"  which are
not owned by outsiders but rather by users.

i am agreeing with you here.

the "business model" is not as important as the "net effect"
created by that  model

ken