Re: [wg-c] Eureka?

On Thu, Aug 05, 1999 at 11:20:37AM -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
> Kent:
> Here's a scenario. Tell me if it addresses your concerns.

No, it doesn't.  It would help, though, if you would trim your email
messages to word wrap at something less than 80 columns.

In particular, of course, I don't believe ICANN should enable
exclusive registries.  Nor do I think that registries should pick
their TLDs -- I think that there should be many registries, but that
they should  bid to run TLDs with fixed term renewable contracts.