RE: [wg-c] Eureka?

I think that this pretty much will kill off the registry business and
leave it all to NSI and CORE. Frankly, under these rules, NSI would
probably bail out too. I have no earthly clue as to why CORE would
continence running a registry under these sorts of conditions.

The problems with this are obvious. They indicate the same myopia that
Karl Marx had a problem with. Thy ignore the human need for incentive.
What's the motivation...ego? ... prestige? Neither of them will pay the
rent, or even buy a cup of coffee.