[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Introduction

At 02:48 PM 6/4/03 +0900, Jean-Michel Becar wrote:

>Looking forward to seeing all of you in Montreal (but looks like japanese
>companies will cancel all travels to Canada due to SARS :-(
>Anyway I will from now actively particpate to the mailing list.
>Regards,

"The WHO decided today ... not to impose an additional travel advisory on
the city of Toronto because, in fact, they believe that the procedures in
place, the methods of public health being followed by local officials in
Toronto, are controlling and containing this latest outbreak,"
http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=healthNews&storyID=2876936

Also, there has never been a reported case of SARS in Montreal.

I would be more concerned with the SMORS epidemic... "Severe Media Over
Reaction Syndrome".

This is just my personal opinion of course ;-)

Thanks & regards,
Christopher Kruk
Business Area Manager
DomainPeople, Inc. <http://www.domainpeople.com>