[registrars]

Re: [registrars] nomination period re-opens

Hi Eric...

The issue regarding the web site had to do with whether or not our new
bylaws had been posted on our web site (they were not) and why they were
not posted there.  Rick, our Chief Technology Officer, had said he was
unable to get this done.

Rick, you could phone the old Secretary for the password and, once you have
it, Eric could probably assist you with logging in if you need help there.
If you need any assistance with HTML my guess is that Eric can assist.
Eric probably also knows how to operate an ftp client, in case that is a
problem as well.

I see the rules also require certain other things be posted on the rc site.
If you need help getting this done be sure to ask.

Jim

--On Wednesday, June 04, 2003 12:38 PM -0400 Eric Brunner-Williams in