[registrars]

[registrars] conflict statement from John Berryhill

Hello All...

Regarding the nomination of John Berryhill for Chair and Secretary of the
RC, John has provided the following statement regarding his lack of
conflicts and asked me to forward it to the list.  I trust there are no
further issues to be resolved.  If there are further issues, please advise
John or myself ASAP.

Acceptance and Conflict of Interest Declaration Pursuant to Registrar
Constituency Nominations

I Declare As Follows:

Under 4.6.1.1

Within the previous 12 months I had been engaged to provide a legal opinion
to registry operator Afilias on an intellectual property issue unrelated to
the relationships between Afilias and the ICANN-accredited registrars.  This
opinion was rendered on the basis of public documents, I was not in
possession of any registry proprietary or sensitive information, and the
opinion was not made in anticipation of any litigation.

Under 4.6.1.2

I am currently engaged to provide trademark related services to two Members
in separate matters relating to claims of cybersquatting.  The nature of
these services does not relate to any conflict or dispute among members of
the constituency or between these members and those of any other
constituency.  I am not an employee, officer, consultant or director of any
ICANN accredited registrar.

James W. Archer
CEO
http://www.RegistrationTek.com