[registrars]

Re: [registrars] nomination period re-opens

The following has me slightly dizzy:

Rick to list, "Not so fast" thread, June 2nd
Pine.LNX.4.33.0306021411180.26336-100000@flash.ar.com

	I'd just like to remind everyone that our secretary who managed
	our website left us some months back taking with him the knowlege
	of how to access and update our web site.

My reply, list cc'd, same thread and date
200306022212.h52MCwNr098393@nic-naa.net

	Send me a pointer. Maybe its within my limited skill-set.

Tim Denton to me (list not cc'd), same thread and date
NFBBLOMMOLCJAHDJDLOHEEBBDIAA.tim@tmdenton.com

	Talk to me, Eric,  I have the keys.

Me to Tim Denton's voice mail, June 3rd

	Incoherent message (I hate voice mail).

Me to Tim Denton via voca, June 4th

	Me: ?
	TD: I replied to the list.
	Me: ????

Tim Denton to list, June 4th, wHO IS OUR WEBHOST?
	concerning the host operator

Me to list, June 4th, nomination period re-opens thread
	I'm confused.

Jim Archer to me, list cc'd
	concerning the site content

Eric