[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Re: Not so fast Rick!!!!! Hold off on the election

> We're an organization of _registrars_, and keeping track of things is what
> we do professionally.  Our screwing up the bylaws document is like a bunch
> of librarians losing books.

Michael,

I'd just like to remind everyone that our secretary who managed our
website left us some months back taking with him the knowlege of how to
access and update our web site.

finally i'd like to remind everyone that the nominations started just a
few days after the acceptance of the bylaws and having the bylaws posted
to a site we have no method of updating does seem unreasonable to me.

I expect that once we get a new secretary in place we'll figure out a way
to controll our site again.

remember the folks that volenteer for this constituency and its execuite
committee are just that -- volenteers. making unreasonable demands from us
or thretening to sue us because you are mad does nothing for this
constituency, the domain industry or my confendence in this process.

-rick