[registrars]

[registrars] clarification of nomination period

from the abundantly clear department...

NOTE WELL:

  Nominees need to get their acceptance and their conflict of
  interest statements to this list before the nominations close at 8pm EDT
  on the 8th.

everyone has complied thus far -- this notice is to prevent a situation
where a nominee is put forward at 7:50pm EDT on the 8th. Nominees need to
be put forward in ample time for statements to be published well in
advance of the closing of the nomination period.

best,

-rick